Women 4SC would like to invite all women to our Virtual Solidarity Conference during this global crisis.
We hope that this conference can both be a space in which to process and build solidarity among women and a way to share best practices and tools for navigating this difficult time for our families
Dates: Sunday, 3/22 | Time: 10am-5pm CT | Cost: Free, Registration Required
Location: Virtually using a custom platform that will not require any special downloads or software to participate in (built on Zoom).
- How can I register?: Sign up below!
- Can I join for only part of it?: Yes! You can join for as little or as much as you want!
- Can I move between rooms? Yes! We ask that you try to minimize the disruption, but feel free to move around if more than one room interests you.
- Some of these room breakdowns seem large, can we do even smaller breakouts?: Yes! Each room can be further broken down if the room decides. Our moderators will help participants do that!
- Some of these room breakdowns seem small, can we do even larger breakouts?: Depends! If sign-ups for any particular sub-division are too small to justify having a separate breakout, we’ll email participants.
- Can we add XYZ Room/Topic?: We expect some slight modifications and are happy to entertain proposals to change anything up. Please email [email protected]
- Can I help lead/facilitate?: Sure, just email [email protected] with the session you wish to help facilitate.